How Do I Know if I Need Treatment?
It’s not always easy to know if you need to seek treatment for a mental health condition or an issue with substance use. Some rules of thumb are:
- Has a professional recommended you seek help?
- Is your condition having a negative impact on your family life?
- Is your condition affecting your ability to work, go to school, be in a healthy relationship?
- Are you preoccupied with your condition?
- Do you try to hide your condition from other people?
- Are you embarrassed by your condition or afraid people will find out about it?
- Are you finding it difficult to cope?
- Do you feel you need more support than traditional therapy can provide?
- Does your life feel unmanageable?
We encourage you to reach out—even if it’s just to clarify and get your questions answered. Our staff is highly-skilled and completely non-judgmental. There’s no risk of commitment. Just the support and guidance you’re looking for.
Please call today. We’re ready to help you understand your condition and provide insight into what kind of help is right for you.