Turning Challenges into Opportunities
At Discovery Mood & Anxiety Program, we are proud to have served thousands of teens and adults whose lives and families have been hurt by anxiety, depression and other mood disorders. We truly believe those who walk through our doors are more than their diagnosis and deserves treatment that is right for them. Through our ESTEEM System™, we provide patients with care that is multidimensional. For 25 years, we have worked tirelessly to make sure everyone has access to evidence-based, holistic therapies; various levels of care; school support for our adolescent patients; comprehensive family support; and an alumni program that is with former patients for life. We are so excited to continue helping people from all walks of life to thrive and reach their potential.
DMA IS HERE FOR YOU
A Legacy of Recovery Success
We’re changing lives for good. Here are some patient data that tell the story of our alumni success rate*:
*Percentage includes adult and adolescent patients who admitted to the Discovery Mood & Anxiety Program in 2021 (between 1/1/21 and 12/31/21) and completed the Recovery Assessment Scale (RAS) (N = 2,278).
Compassionate Care & Evidence-Based Treatment
When you’re in our care, you are surrounded by a team of compassionate experts guided by our Discovery ESTEEM System™. Here’s what you can expect:
- Treatment modalities that include cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), acceptance & commitment therapy (ACT) and medication management
- Experiential therapy, such as art, music and equine (varies per location)
- Mind-body connection philosophy that promotes emotional wellness through nutrition and meaningful movement
- Educational support program for youth patients
- Nurturing aftercare program that is with patients for life after receiving care
- Free verification of insurance (we accept most major insurance)
GET IN TOUCH TODAY