When Should I Refer to Discovery Mood & Anxiety?
Sometimes, a client’s needs may be acute or they may not be progressing in outpatient treatment. In those cases, it may be time to considering referring your client to a higher level of care with us.
If your client experiences any of the following, we urge you to reach out to us:
- A desire to recover but an inability to make progress
- A life that’s becoming unmanageable
- A roadblock in therapy or an inability to progress
- A major mental health issue that precludes recovery
- A serious addiction that is not responding to outpatient care
- An obstacle that can’t be overcome in the office alone
- A desire to find more intensive treatment for at least a short period of time
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us or refer your client to us. We will communicate with you on an ongoing basis, so together, we can achieve the best results possible for your client.